Saturday 2 April 2011

Inspirational People

If i'm honest, the list is endless, however I have managed to whittle it down to 'the top 5' if you like. Each of these people inspire me in many different ways and are/were truly amazing people.
Coco Chanel - 'Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening"

Helena Bonham Carter - 'I love changing what I look like because I always feel super strange whenever I do watch something that I'm in.' 
William Shakespeare -  'Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them'
Twiggy - 'I’m lumbered with the name Twiggy really. There was a point a few years back when I thought I’d stop using it and be Lesley Lawson. But every time I was written about, it would be ‘Lesley Lawson, otherwise known as Twiggy’. So my husband quite rightly told me to stop worrying about it.'
Morrissey - 'There's more to life than books you know..but not much more'




No comments:

Post a Comment